Image Credit: androidfact.com
There are several reasons that make people need to do a backup of the data on their phone, one of them when they were going to do factory reset, as we've discussed before.
See also: How to Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy S3
Thanks to Samsung who has provide us with Samsung's Kies software that makes the backup process in the Galaxy SIII to be very easy. Samsung's Kies software itself is proprietary software user that can be used by users to backup contacts, call logs, SMS, MMS and media files.
How to backup Samsung Galaxy S3 using Kies?
As written on thefullsignal.com, to backup the data on your phone is very easy, just follow the simple steps below:
- Download Samsung's Kies software here.
- Install it to your Windows PC or Mac.
- On your PC click on Kies icon to open this application.
- Plug the end of the micro USB cable to your Samsung Galaxy SIII and the other into USB port on your computer.
- Wait until the Samsung Kies recognize your computer.
- Select the Backup / Restore tab.
- Scroll down until you find the Backup button then click on it. By default Kies will select all to be backed up.
- Click finish when Kies finished the backup.
- Done. Now you have managed to do a backup your Samsung Galaxy SIII use Samsung's Kies software.
Very easy, right? Now you can do the task of backing up your phone's data with a few simple steps. So, have you tried Kies software to backup your Galaxy SIII? If so, share your experience using this software through the comment below :)