See also: How to Save MMS Pictures on Samsung Galaxy S3
Once you've finished save the pictures, now you can view it through your gallery. In addition to the pictures, you can also view video clips on your gallery.
How to view photos and videos on gallery?
If you want to view your photo or video saved on your gallery, then here are the steps:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Gallery, then tap on it.
- Go to the required folder where you save the pictures or videos you wish to view.
- To view the picture, tap the required picture.
- Tap the Back key to return to the picture folder.
- To view the video, tap the required video.
- Tap the Back key to return to the video folder.
- To exit from the gallery and return to standby mode, tap the Home key.
By knowing on how to view pictures or video clips on your gallery, now you can view both of these files with easy after you've finished download the files. So, try this then share your experience here through the comment below :)