See also: How to Change Samsung Galaxy S3 Home Screen Background Image Using Your Own Pictures
In addition to personalize your wallpaper, here you can also change your phone's font style. This of course will provide you different experience when using your phone.
How to change font style?
Here are the steps to change your phone's font style:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Font style.
- Here you will see four fonts style available on a pop up menu. They are: Default font, Choco cooky, Helvetica S and Rosemary.
- Tap the required font style you wish to use.
- Tap Yes button to set font as the selected font.
- Tap the Home key to return to the standby mode.
- Finish. Now you have managed to change your phone's font style.
Once you've finished change the font style, now you can see that the menu items, icon names, emails and web site URL will displayed using the new font style. So, try this then share your experience here by write them through the comment below :)