See also: How to Set and Use Speed Dialing on Samsung Galaxy S3
This phone also allow you to make a video call by utilizing its camera and its capabilities to connect to 3G network. Video call of course will provide you different experience of making a call. If in a basic call, you can only hear a voice, but with video call you can hear a voice and see the one who talk to you, it would be like you are speaking directly in front of him.
How to make a video call?
Before you can do this thing, ensure that your phone is connected to 3G network. So, here are the steps:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Phone.
- Tap the Keypad tab.
- Enter the required phone number you wish to call, then tap Video call icon located on the bottom left corner of the virtual keypad.
- Once your call is accepted, you can customise some camera settings, such as:
- To turn off the camera, tap the Menu key then on the pop up menu select Hide me.
- To turn on the camera, tap the Menu key then on the pop up menu select Show me.
- To change the camera, tap the Switch camera icon. It will allow you to choose the camera you wish to use, the front of the back camera.
Well, it's easy, right? So, try this useful tips to stay keep in touch with your family or friends then share your experience here through the comment below :)