See also: How to Create and Add Contact to a Group on Samsung Galaxy S3
Once you've finished create new contact group then add some required contact into this group, now you can send message to this group at once.
How to send SMS to contact group?
To send text messages to the certain contact group, here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap New messages icon to create new text messages.
- Tap Contact icon.
- Tap Group tab.
- Here you will see a list of your contact group, tap the required group you wish to send a text messages.
- Tap the required contact within the group if you want to send the message to some of contacts on this group, or tap Select all to send the message to all of member of this group.
- Tap Done button.
- Tap Enter message field. Here you can type your messages.
- Tap Send icon to send the message.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
- Finish. Now your message will be send to the selected contact group.
Well, by knowing on how to send text message to certain contact group on your Galaxy SIII, now you can send the same message to some or all of the member of the certain group at once. So, try this then share your experience here through the comment below :)