See also: How to Create Text Message Templates on Samsung Galaxy S3
Once you've created text message template, now you can use it as your message then send it to the required contact you wish to send. If required, you can also tailor it first according to your need before you send it.
How to create and send SMS using text message templates?
If you want to use template as your message, then here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap on Compose to create new messages.
- Enter Recipient number field or you can tap on Contact to find the number you want to send a message.
- Tap the required contact.
- Tap Done button.
- Tap on Enter messages field.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Add text.
- Tap Text templates.
- Now you will see a list of your text message templates available. Tap to the one you wish to use as your message.
- If required, you can tailor the message first before you send it.
- Tap Send button to send the messages.
- Finish. Now your message will be send to the selected contact.
It's easy and simple to do. After you know how to create and send text message using template, now you no need to type the same format message every time you want to send the similar format text message to the contact you want. So, try this then share your experience here through the comment below :)