See also: How to Change Font Style on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to change font style, in this phone you can also change font size to the available font size you want. This of course will make different look of your phone.
How to change font size?
If you want to change font size, then here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Tap Display.
- Tap Font Size.
- Here you will see five fonts size available on a pop up menu. They are: Tiny, Small, Normal, Large and Huge.
- Tap the required font size you wish to use.
- Tap Yes button to set font as the selected font size.
- Tap the Home key to return to the standby mode.
- Finish. Now you have managed to change your phone's font size.
Once you've finished change the font size on your Galaxy SIII, now you will see your phone's font size will change to the selected font size. So, try this then share your experience here through the comment below :)