See also: How to Add POP3 Email Account on Samsung Galaxy S3
Here you can also determine which tone you wish to use when your phone receiving a new email message. You can change email notifications sound for each your email account.
How to change email ringtone?
To change your email sound, kindly following the steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Email, then tap on it.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Settings.
- Tap the required email account you wish to change its tone.
- Make sure Email notifications option is enabled. If not, you can tap this option to enabled it. When the checkbox next this option is ticked means this option is enabled.
- Tap Select Ringtone.
- Here you will see a list of email tone available. Tap on each of them to listen to them. Tap to the one you like to use then tap OK button. When the dot indicator next to sound shows green means this sounds is selected.
- Finish. Now your email tone has been successfully changed.
Well, by knowing on how to set your email alert tone, now you can customise it according to your need and desires. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)