See also: How to Add or Delete Calendar Event on Samsung Galaxy S3
Another way that you can use to remain you about your important activities or appointment using this phone is by setting an alarm.
How to set up new alarm?
You can do this with ease by following the steps below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Clock, then tap on it.
- To create new alarm, tap Create alarm.
- Here you can set the time for your alarm by using arrow up or arrow down to the required time.
- To repeat your alarm, tap the required days located under the Alarm repeat. When the day is shows blue means the day is selected.
- Tap Alarm tone to select your alarm tone.
- On pop up menu you can select Sounds or Go to My files option.
- If you select Sounds, then you will see a list of alarm tone available. Tap on each of them to listen to them. Tap to the one you like to use then tap OK button. When the dot indicator next to sound shows green means this sounds is selected.
- If you select Go to My file, then go to the required folder. Tap on each of the tone available to listen to them. Tap to the one you like to use then tap Done button. When the dot indicator next to alarm tone shows green means this tone is selected.
Well, by knowing on how to set an alarm, now you have not to worry missed an important activities or appointment. So, try this useful tips then share your experience here through the comment below :)