See also: How to Move Pictures to SD Card on Samsung Galaxy S3
By default, Galaxy SIII camera will save the picture that had been taken into the DCIM folder in the internal memory, but you can set your external memory as the default storage. This of course will help you to keep your internal storage free by storing the pictures taken by the camera to your external storage.
How to set SD card as the default storage on camera settings?
You can do this by following the steps listed below:
- Go to Camera app through Home screen.
- Tap on Settings gear located on the upper left corner of the screen.
- On the drop down menu select Storage.
- Here you will see two options available on pop up menu, they are: Phone and Memory Card. Tap Memory card to set it as default storage.
- Now you will see memory card icon on the upper right corner on your viewfinder screen as a sign that now you've managed to set your SD card as the default storage.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
Once you've finished set SD card as the default storage through camera settings, now all the pictures taken by the camera will be save to your SD card. So, try this then share your experience through the comment below :)