See also: How to Enable or Disable Call Waiting on Samsung Galaxy S3
Once you enable call waiting on your phone, now you can use it to answer a second call while you are on ongoing call.
How to answer call waiting?
It's easy to do. Follow the steps below to do so:
- When there is a new call while you're on an ongoing call, it will be signalled by a sound.
- Tap the accept call icon or circled green phone icon to the right to answer the new call.
- To swap the call, tap Swap icon.
- To end active call, tap End call button. Now the active call is ended and the call on hold will be automatically activated.
- To end a second call, tap End call button.
Well, by knowing on how to answer call waiting on your Galaxy SIII, now you can answering new call while you're on an ongoing call. So, hope it helps :)