See also: How to Use Camera Burst Shot Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3
Another feature which you can find in this camera is flash option. By using flash when taking a picture will help the camera to get enough lighting when the light intensity around less.
How to change camera flash option?
There are three options available associated with flash that you can choose by following the steps listed below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Camera.
- Drag the indicator to the camera icon when the video recorded is turned on.
- Depending on your current settings, tap Flash icon to turn off the flash, turn on the flash or using auto flash.
- Or tap Setting (gear) icon to enter the settings page.
- Tap Flash.
- Now you will see three options on pop up menu. They are:
- Off: Choose this option if you want to turn off the flash.
- On: Choose this option if you want to turn on the flash.
- Auto flash: Choose this option to let the camera decide whether to use flash or not.
By knowing on how to select flash option available on Galaxy SIII camera, now you can choose the one that best suit you. When the environment has less light intensity, then you can turn this option on. While if it has enough, then you can turn it off. Or let the camera to decide whether to flash or not by selecting auto flash option. So, hope this helps :)