See also: How to Change Date and Time Manually or Automatically on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to set date manually, you can also change your date format to the format available on your phone. You can choose one of the date format you wish to use.
How to select date format?
Below are the steps you need to do to select date format:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Scroll to System section, then tap Date and time.
- Tap Select date format.
- Now you will see three options available on pop up menu, they are mm/dd/yyyy, dd/mm/yyyy and yyyy/mm/dd. As a note: dd refers to date, mm refers to month and yyyy refers to year.
- Tap the desired date format you wish to use. When the dot indicator next to the option shows green means the option is selected.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
Sometimes, some countries use the different date format with the default. By knowing on how to select date format, then you can change it to the format you always have to make you more easier to read it. So, which the format are you using now?