See also: How to Make Samsung Galaxy S3 Feel Faster with Five Simple Tweaks
You can find the option to change or disable transition animation under developer option. Unfortunately, on Android 4.2 this option is hidden in order to prevent the newbies screw up the device using this option. But, of course you still be able to unhide this option to allow you accessing some options inside it.
How to enable developer option?
Here are the steps to do to show the hidden developer option:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Under System section, tap About Device.
- Scroll down to the Build number, then tap Build number 7 times to show hidden developer option.
- Tap the Back key.
- Now you should see Developer option turn up here under System section.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
Enabling developer option on your Galaxy SIII will allow you to customize some options available inside it, such as change or turn off transition animation, enable or disable USB debugging, etc. So, did you've enabled developer option on your phone? Was this option useful for you?