See also: How to Change Text Messages Bubble Shape and Color on Samsung Galaxy S3
One more thing you can do to personalize your Messaging app is by changing its background style. You can choose the one you wish to use from the available background style or image from your Gallery.
How to change messages background style?
If you want to change your message background style, then here are the steps you need to do:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Messaging app.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Background style.
- Here you will see a list of available background style at the bottom of the screen.
- To change the background style from the available image go to the step #7, while is you want to use your own image as the background go to the step #8.
- Tap the required background style you wish to use as your background messages.
- To use your own image as the background style, follow the steps below:
- At the list, tap Add picture icon (the first square on the list).
- Now you will see a pop up menu of select background. Choose Images if you want to use image from your Gallery or choose Take picture if you want to take the picture first then use it as your background.
- Once you choose the picture you want to use, here you can also fit its size according to your liking.
- Tap the picture to save and add it to the list.
- Tap the picture you've just added to the list to use it as your background.
Different color or picture of the background message will give you different feel and experience while you using your Messaging app. So, what background style are you using now?