See also: How to Export Contacts to USB Storage on Samsung Galaxy S3
Under Import/Export option, you will also see another option available there: import from USB storage. This option will allow you to import .vcf file on your internal memory to your contacts.
How to import contact from USB storage?
Below are the steps you need to do import .vcf file from internal memory to your contact:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Contacts.
- Tap the Contact tab.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Import/Export.
- Tap Import from USB storage.
- Now you will see three options available on pop up menu, they are:
- Import one vCard file: choose this option to import contact from one files.
- Import multiple vCard files: choose this option to import contact from more than one .vcf files.
- Import all vCard files: choose this option if you wants to import all .vcf files from the internal memory.
By knowing how to import vCard files from the USB storage, now you will be able to import one, multiple or all .vcf file on your internal memory to your contact. Hope this helps :)