See also: How to Set and Show Owner Information on Samsung Galaxy S3 Lock Screen
Another option which also available that you can use to customize lock screen is by displaying information ticker. By enabling this option, you will be able to see an up to date information ticker from the content type available that you set to display on your lock screen.
How to turn on or off information ticker?
Below are the steps to do so:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Scroll to Security, then tap on it.
- Under Screen security section, tap Lock screen options.
- To enable Information ticker, slide the switch next to this option to the right. While to disable, slide the switch next to this option to the left.
Once you enable information ticker, now you can choose which the content type you want to display on your lock screen or adjusting ticker's sliding speed. So, do you set this option on or off on your phone?