See also: How to Add or Remove Contact from Reject List on Samsung Galaxy S3
In this phone, you can also block certain contact number from sending you text messages wit ease by adding the number into the spam message list. This of course will useful if you want to stop somebody sending a message to you.
How to block spam text messages?
To do so kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Tap Messaging.
- Tap the Menu key.
- On pop up menu select Settings.
- Enable Spam Settings under Spam message settings section. When the checkbox next to this option is ticked means the option is enabled.
- Tap Register number as spam.
- Tap Add (+) icon to add the number.
- Enter the required phone number or you can tap Contact icon.
- You can pick up the required contact you want by searching or from logs or contacts.
- Tap the required contact.
- Tap Save button to save the changes.
- Now you should see the selected number has been added to the register number as spam list.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
By knowing on how to block certain phone number or contact from sending you a message, now you don't need to worry receiving a message from the person you don't want. So, have you ever received unwanted message then block the number using this methods?