See also: How to Create Music Playlist on Samsung Galaxy S3
Once you've created playlists, later whenever you want to listen them, simply open the playlist and the app will play all the music inside the playlist. In addition, you can also add the new music to your playlist and/or remove the old song that you don't want to be there.
How to add or remove music from playlists?
Below are the steps to do so:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Music player, then tap it.
- Tap Playlists tab.
- Tap the desired playlist. To add music into the playlist go to the step #5, while to remove the music from the playlist go to step #6.
- Add music to playlist:
- Tap Add music icon.
- Tap a music file to add a single file, or tap Select all to add all the music to the playlist.
- Tap Done.
- Tap the Menu key then select Remove.
- Tick the checkbox next to the music you wish to remove, or tap Select all to remove all the music from the playlist.
- Tap Remove.
By knowing how to add or remove music in certain playlist, now you can easily determine any song that you want to be there or not. So, hope this helps :)