See also: How to Enable Talk Back Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3
In other side of this option's advantages, there are lot of users said that they were stuck with this mode and have difficulty to get out from this mode. The main reason of this situation is because this mode will change the way user interact with the phone and they not realize that while in this mode they need to use two finger instead one finger and use double tap instead a single tap.
How to turn off talk back mode?
Here's how to do to disable this mode:
- From your Home screen, double tap Apps.
- Double tap Settings.
- Scroll down using two fingers to Accessibility, then double tap it.
- Double tap Talk Back.
- Slide the slider to the left using two fingers, then double tap OK button to disable talk back mode.
In certain conditions, the talk back is still operating even when you already turned off the option. The possible reason for it is that you have Google Text To Speech (Google TTS) and/or Samsung TTS and you need to disable them in order to completely disable talk back mode on your phone.
How to disable Google Text To Speech and Samsung TTS?
Here are the complete steps to do:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap Application manager.
- Tap Running tab.
- Tap All tab.
- From here, disable Google Text to Speech Engine and also disable Samsung TTS.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
By disabling talk back option under accessibility settings and disable Google TTS and/or Samsung TTS, now your phone will completely get out from the talk back mode and you will be able to use the phone as you used to be.