See also: How to Enable or Disable Browser Inverted Color Mode on Samsung Galaxy S3
You can also find an option under accessibility settings which has the similar function with inverted rendering in the browser apps, this option called Negative colours. When you turn on this option, then the screen display will inverse to the negative color.
How to turn on or off negative colours?
If you want to customize this option or want to fix the negative screen issue caused by an accidentally enabling this option, then kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Apps through Home screen.
- Scroll to Settings, then tap on it.
- Scroll to Accessibility, then tap on it.
- Scroll down to the Vision section. Depending on your current settings tap Negative colours option to enable or disable this option. When the checkbox next to this option is ticked means the phone will reverse the colours of the screen.
- Tap Home button to return to the standby mode.
Some users reported that they were accidentally enabling this option resulting their screen color looks like a negative film, so if you encountered the same problem with them, now you can fix the problem using the steps mentioned above. So, hope this helps :)