See also: How to Share Document or File Using Group Cast on Samsung Galaxy S3
In addition to share document with another Samsung Android device, you can also print document or picture directly through your phone to the Samsung printer using Wi-Fi connection.
How to print document or picture to the Samsung printer via Wi-Fi?
To do so kindly follow the steps listed below:
- Turn on the Wi-Fi then connecting your phone with the same Wi-Fi network where the Samsung printer is also connected.
- Open the required document or picture on your phone that you wish to print.
- Tap the Menu key then select Print.
- Tap OK button on the notification window that inform you that you can only print on Samsung printer.
- Tap the required Samsung printer.
- Tap Settings (gear ) icon at the top area of the screen to adjust paper size and other settings required.
- Tap Print icon located at the top right corner of the screen to print the document or picture.
By knowing the steps mentioned above of course will useful to help you to print the document or photo directly from your Samsung Galaxy SIII to the Samsung printer that connected at the same Wi-Fi network.